Where I have some stuff, and you swap me for it.

Monday, June 26, 2006

welcome swappie friends

red berry- taken by femiknit mafia!

rosie posie- taken by jen!

bocce ball

orange juice- taken by amanda kathryn!

seashore

fruit salad- taken by angela at love green dog!

dancin' queen

classy- taken by mindy!

summer breeze- taken by ani at pancakemama!

tuscany- taken by acumamakiki!

crew- taken by hildy!

fancy lady- taken by danielle!

garden club- taken by knittingmama!

lemonade- taken by mama al!



here are the goodies up for swap today, as promised. you'll have to excuse the poor lighting and bad pictures, but we've had two straight months of gloomy and dreary rain here, so this is as good as it's going to get. i could've got all fancy and taken nice shots of these babies, but frankly, i figured you'd get the point from these pics.

how to do it:

choose your pin. leave a comment or email me re: which one you choose. leave me your address, too. as requests come in, i'll update the blog with "taken" so you know which ones are left to choose from. i'll pop them in the mail this week before i leave for vacation.

like i said before with my last swap (which i thought was awesomely successful, mainly for me, because i got all these fabulous treats!)- i don't care what you swap for. a piece of paper, a postcard. a piece of you. i'm not picky. i just love mail, love my bloggie peeps, love love love. it's all about spreading the pin love.

if you've already swapped before, it's ok to swap again! what a compliment that you'd want another one. past swappers have said that they like to add their pins to their summer bags or tankies.

and stay tuned for future swaps- i've got more tricks up my future-sleeves.

so email me quick quick quick! and again, sorry for the bad pictures!


each pin is made my hand, all with wool felt, and mostly with vintage buttons and fabrics.

all the goodies

10 Comments:

Blogger JCharlton said...

If I'm allowed to swap again I'd love Rosie Posie because I'm a freak about pink and green these days!

9:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you have the time for all of this??? i am so impressed!! how was the fair - was it rained out? i have something special for you so lets swap again! i'd love classy (gotta have the pink to add to my little pin collection) thanks for all the fun nina!
~mindy
p.s. let's plan a girlie playdate

9:03 AM

 
Blogger *the mama said...

lovin lemonade girl!

this is so fun!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger angela said...

gasp!!!, they are soooo cute.
if "fruit salad" is still available can i swap for it?

10:28 AM

 
Blogger AMANDA said...

I'll swap-a-roo for Orange Juice.
Yeah baby!

12:32 PM

 
Blogger JCharlton said...

have you checked your front steps today?

2:42 PM

 
Blogger kristen said...

I would like to swap for Tuscany, if it's not taken yet. And I LOVE this idea!! I love swapping things and I love getting mail.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Ani said...

I can't get enough of the swappy fun either! Summer Breeze is making me feel fine (if it's still available). Thanks, Nina! I'll email my addy to you again.

5:40 PM

 
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Me, me? Red Berry? I'd like a Nina Button version 2.0 to go with my 1.0s.
All I have to say is ... Fruit Salad, yummy, yummy.
HA! Now it's in your head too! :-PP

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Contessa Kris said...

My daughter would love the Bocce Ball if it is available as well.
Kristuey@sbcglobal.net

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home