Where I have some stuff, and you swap me for it.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

get your swappie-pins, here!

dancin' queen

slushie- taken by michelle!

strawberry fields- taken by laura!

seashore- taken by nessie noodle!

lemon lime- taken by love green dog!

spring wings- taken by acumamakiki!

these are the final little mamas up for swappies for a while- at least until i can inspire myself to sweat and cut and sew downstairs at night. so this may be it until the fall. but don't get me wrong, i'm loving the swappie lovins. someone please take these babies so they have good homes on handbags and tanks across the world!

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

i love the slushie one if it still available!!! my email is elskefour@yahoo.com

thx!!
michelle
my chosen child

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Laura said...

I would love the strawberry fields to send to a friend. My email is lauracrosslin@gmail.com

Now I just have to come up with something to send you. I'm thinking I'll knit something for your sweet darling babies, but my question is how big are their heads likely to be in the winter? And do they like wool on their heads?

11:34 AM

 
Blogger kristen said...

I would love to swap for the spring winds pin if no one has yet. It will match my tuscan one. (=

6:21 PM

 
Blogger angela said...

ok, i can't believe lemon lime is still heere!!!!!!
is there a cap on the swapping goodness? cause i'd like to claim that pin!

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

swap with me with me with me!
hmmm I like the two that are remaining, so you pick and I will get something fabu out to you

email is omofthenoodle AT yahoo DOT com

:)

10:07 PM

 
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Damn people are fast! I love that striped fabric in slushie and lemon lime. Jealous.

10:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never done a swap before but I would love to give it a try if you still have one left. My email is carrikl@yahoo.com

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I got it I got it I got it
AND
I love it I love it I love it

thank you Nina!

swap a ramma right back at you---

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Contessa Kris said...

Is your dancin' queen still available? I would love to swap for it! Email me and we'll connect.
kristuey@sbcglobal.net

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home