Where I have some stuff, and you swap me for it.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

final summer swappieness

anyone interested in these six past issues of BUST magazine? i've been holding onto them because i love looking at their little spines in my bookshelf, but realized that i don't really thumb through them anymore. please give them a new life and a new home.

sonia sanchez rocks. and this book, wounded in the house of a friend, rocks. and to top it off, this is a signed copy. but it's not signed to me.
it says "to sister johanna- walk beautifully! in love/struggle- sonia sanchez. 2/24/97"

even though i love this book, every time i look at it i feel that it's destined for a new home, someone else that can love it more than i can.

are you this person?

do you know who this person may be?

comment or email me first and this book is yours.

tissue holder #1

#2
#3
#4

and #5

so this is the final summer swap- a bit of housekeeping of sorts. purging. please take my things! and swap a piece of yourself with me.

7 Comments:

Blogger a m y said...

may i please have the book? it looks fabulous!

thanks...my e-mail is coffeeandsunshine@gmail.com so we can work out the details :)

11:42 AM

 
Blogger nina beana said...

amy- it's yours- i'll email you asap!

7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i please claim the rest of the sniff pockets for sept 16?! i'll find something fun to swap for them. we want to have them at the ceremony. please? xo

9:05 AM

 
Blogger Ramona said...

I don't have anything to swap at the moment but I love the idea of your swapping blog.

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

can i claim the bust collection? i just discovered this magazine about a month ago..it was the one with the yeah yeah yeah's on the cover. i would subscribe but i'm broke!
p.s. i love this swappie bloggie

7:36 AM

 
Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND

1:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh swaparamamamamama, jojo just told me about your brilliant blogswap idea and i am now obsessively checking for swappy delights. you rock. 500 merry winters to you, miss pretty swaparamamamamamama. :)

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home